Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Educational Feedback (Famil stayed here)
- Loved the renovated rooms and the pools where amazing!
- Great location, great large room sizes, really good facilities, rooms being renovated look incredible! Fabulous service, too.
- This was fantastic. The renovated rooms are beautiful! Cannot wait to recommend this to clients especially when all the reno’s are done the whole resort is going to be fabulous. We stayed in the un-renovated rooms and I still thought it was great, we were lucky enough to have Ocean views and views of Diamond head. Two pools is a bonus as a lot of pools in Hawaii are quite small. Laundry facilities on site as well which is super handy!
- Great location for ppl not wanting to stay right in the heart of it and new refurb will be amazing once its finished will make it easier selling that end of the beach. one of my new favourites
- We stayed in the original part of the property which was very clean and tidy. We were shown the new renovated rooms coming soon, and they are gorgeous. Great location at the quieter end of Waikiki (next door to Alohilani). Easy access to the freeway for those with car hire. Great facilities within the property, with shops on the bottom level as well as a recently renovated reception area. Free bottles and water fountain provided to guest. Very modern and in touch with their audience property.
- Excellent stay. Liked the old rooms, love the new ones!! Looking forward to seeing the new pool area. Thanks for having us, was an excellent stay and didn't want for anything. Having never been to Hawaii before my biggest take away from the whole trip is the myth that everyone should stay at the Outrigger end of Waikiki. Will recommend with confidence.