With a beautiful blend of French and Polynesian cultures, azure waters, mysterious rainforests and luxurious accommodation; Tahiti offers visitors the holiday of a lifetime and memories they will cherish forever.
The largest island of French Polynesia, Tahiti offers travellers an unmatched combination of nature, relaxation and culture. With spectacular black sand beaches of the east coast and pristine white sand on the west, the world of water activities is at your fingertips. A mountainous interior awaits those willing to explore; with towering waterfalls, nearly untouched rainforest and astonishing valleys. The capital Papeete is a hive of activity; with fine dining, amazing cultural experiences and luxurious resorts.
A brief flight from Papeete will land you in the heart of Tahitian romance, Bora Bora. With perfect white-sand beaches and crystal blue waters providing a home for a spectacular variety of coral reefs. Enjoy the majesty of Mount Otemanu with its lush tropical slopes brimming with hibiscus, leading to beautiful palm circled lagoons waiting to be discovered.
Make nature your playground on this magical island, with green volcanic spires rising high above the sea and waterfalls tumbling down the fern-covered cliffs. Pair this with a bright blue lagoon, simple villages with pastel-painted houses and the relaxed atmosphere that only Tahiti can offer; you are ready to have the time of your life.
How to get there
Air New Zealand offer flights from Australian and New Zealand ports through Auckland through to Papeete with a travel time of 5 hours
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4-star Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort in a Deluxe Ocean View Room.
- 10% discount on spa treatments.
- Complimentary shuttle to Downtown Papeete.
- Daily cultural activities.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers from airport to hotel.
- BONUS 2 FREE nights, stay 7 nights, pay for 5.
- 5 nights accommodation at the 5-star Le Meridien Bora Bora in a Beach Bungalow.
- buffet breakfast daily.
- Non-alcoholic cocktail and fresh towel on arrival.
- Complimentary turtle feeding everyday.
- Complimentary access to the Bora Bora Ecological Centre.