Qantas is the world's second oldest airline. Founded in the Queensland outback in 1920, it is Australia’s largest domestic and international airline and is recognised as one of the world's leading long distance carriers, having pioneered services from Australia to North America and Europe. The Qantas Group today employs approximately 32,500 people and offers services across a network spanning 182 destinations in 44 countries (including those covered by codeshare partners) in Australia, Asia and the Pacific, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
When you fly with Qantas, you fly with the best, and here's why!
- Australia's favourite Domestic and International airline in TripAdvisor's 2015 Travellers' Choice Awards
- Best Premium Economy Class Airline, 2015 Business Traveller Middle East Awards
- Best Business Class Airline, 2015 Luxury Travel magazine Gold List Awards
- Domestic Airline of the Year and Domestic Business Airline of the Year at the Roy Morgan Customer Satisfaction Awards
- Sydney International First, awarded Best Airport Lounge in TheDesignAir Top 10 Airport Lounges 2015
- Best Domestic Service, Best Lounges and Best Catering at 2015 AirlineRatings.com Airline Excellence Awards
- Best Domestic Airline, 2014, 2013 and 2012 AFTA National Travel Industry Awards
- Best Airline Australia-Pacific at 2016, 2014 and 2013 Skytrax World Airline Awards
- Best Premium Economy Class Onboard Catering at 2016 and 2014 Skytrax World Airline Awards