Find out why this is our TOP SELLING FIJI ISLAND resort...
Located on Malolo Lailai Island in the Mamanuca group, Plantation Island Resort is a large family friendly 3-star property, and Flight Centre's top selling Mamanuca resort.
It is easy to see why... the resort is surrounded by 23 acres of lush tropical landscaped gardens and coconut palms, and kilometres of white, sandy beaches, some of which front a sheltered lagoon.
They offer 6 accomodation options from hotel rooms and studio's to bure's and apartments plus a number of resort pools, restaurants, bars and a minimart.
The minute you arrive at Plantation Island Resort, one thing is for certain, there is plenty to do! From paddleboarding, tennis and golf to scuba diving, surfing and even coconut tree climbing, the sky's the limit for activities. There is also a brand new inflatable water park for adults and kids! There is plenty to do for smaller kids, but a big drawcard for Plantation is the amount of options for teens too. Click here for the full activities guide.
- Kayaks and paddle boards
- Windsurfind and hobie cats
- Coconut husking
- Crab racing
- Guided walks / tours
- Kid's club - open 10.30am-8.30pm every day for kids aged 5-12 years. (Baby sitting and a creche are also available at a fee)
- Musical and cultural entertainment
- Pool table - FJ$2 to play
- Church visit - Fiji is a predominately catholic country and they have their very own church on Malolo Lailai Island. Visitors are welcome every Sunday.
Paid Resort Activities:
- Heli tours, skydiving & fixed wing tours
- Outer reef & inner reef experiences
- Bula bikes
- Scuba diving, jet ski adventures
- Surfing & golf
For comprehensive information on Plantation Island click on their website HERE
To check out a brilliant family package including flights currently available click HERE
For the latest Flight Centre Fiji Sale click HERE