Mana Island Resort
Jewel in the heart of the Mamanuca Islands, Mana Island Resort & Spa sprawls over 120ha of lush tropical gardens surrounded by magical blue sea and offers six different accommodation options, ranging from the traditional standalone bures through to the modern hotel rooms, to meet every budget and style. Mana Island Resort delivers peace and tranquillity, or fun and excitement for the adventurous with a vast array of activities from water sports and day trips to tennis and hiking.
Mana Island Resort & Spa introduces an exciting multi-million dollar renovation comprising new restaurants & bars, wine cellar, gymnasium and new swimming pool with swim up bar, new premium bures with plunge pools and in room Jacuzzi & outdoor shower.
Experience the highlights:
- All meals included
- Adults only pool
- A luxurious Japanese Inspired Spa set in beautiful garden surrounds
- Four spectacular white sand beaches
- Choice of five unique restaurants
- Sensational snorkelling right off the beach encircled by stunning coral reef
When you stay at Mana Island Resort & Spa, you will experience a few highlights!
- Turtle Breeding program
- Can cater for small to medium conference groups up to 50 pax with conference room facilities
- Padi Dive Operation
- Best place in the world to sky dive from, with stunning scenery as you float to earth; sky diving operation on the island
- Day trips to Cloud 9, surfing, fishing and Mondriki can be organised
- Bike hire to cycle around the island
- Bula Bus takes you to sunset beach every evening for sundowners and spectacular sunsets