Dubai is a city that must be seen to be believed. What started out as a small fishing commune perched on the edge of the Arabian Gulf is now one of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities. Record-breaking architecture stands alongside traditional quarters, while man-made islands dot the coastline.
With some 150 nationalities calling this desert metropolis home, Dubai boasts incredibly diverse dining options, record-breaking architecture, a thriving arts scene, larger-than-life shopping malls, golden beaches, and fabulous hotels and resorts. Whether you’re travelling for business, passing through on a stopover or enjoying a long stay with the family, Dubai has plenty to keep everyone busy. Stop by Downtown and gaze at the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, standing next to The Dubai Mall. Hop over to Dubai Creek and discover Dubai’s historic district, with traditional marketplaces and street food abound, or slow it down and spend some time soaking up the sun at one of the public beaches or luxe beach clubs.
There is plenty on offer for families to enjoy too with both sun and snow available. Ski Dubai, Wild Wadi and Aquaventure waterparks provide endless hours of fun, Dubai Parks and Resorts offer an array of mega theme parks like Motiongate, Bollywood Parks and Legoland, and IMG Worlds of Adventure, the world's largest indoor theme park are sure to put a smile on all the kids' faces. Then there are the sunset desert safaris, fascinating art galleries, incredible restaurants and nightspots with unforgettable views. You’ll be hard-pressed not to extend your stay for another day or two!
- 5 nights accommodation at the 5-star Jumeirah Beach Hotel in a Ocean Deluxe Room.
- Half Board Daily - Breakfast and Dinner.
- Return private vehicle transfers from Airport to Hotel.
- FREE daily access to Wild Wadi Waterpark.
- FREE daily Wi-Fi access throughout the resort.
- FREE daily access to Sinbads kids club.
- FREE daily shuttle service to Mall of the Emirates.
- FREE Direct access to all International newspapers on guests.
- BONUS AED1000 Resort Credit per room per stay.
- Why not add a Bateaux Dubai Dinner Cruise from an extra $194*.
- Why not add a Desert Dune Buggie - Private Buggie from an extra $345*.