6 Night Escorted Tour, Las Vegas to , USA.
DAY 1 Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park via Cedar Breaks
A beautiful drive today takes us to a 10,000 ft summit through Cedar Breaks for spectacular views of ancient lava flows and the Sevier River Valley below. Arriving in Bryce Canyon National park in time for a delicious rim side picnic lunch you will have a full afternoon of hiking. Choose a relaxing stroll along the rim of the world famous Amphitheatre or a hike deep into the depths of the canyon and get up close and personal with the hoodoos that make up this unique landscape. Take in a ranger program and learn the geology of this fascinating and thrilling park. Spend the evening around a campfire and enjoy a soak in the outdoor hot tub under the stars after a tasty all American BBQ.
DAY 2 Bryce Canyon to Salt Lake City
This morning takes us North to Salt Lake City Utah,home to the tabernacle choir, for an afternoon of exploring Mormon Pioneer history. Enjoy magnificent Salt Lake Mormon Temple and see the State Capital Building founder Brigham Young's Territorial Governor's
Day 3 Grand Tetons National Park
The Grand Tetons Mountain Range rises above a scene rich with abundant wildlife, pristine lakes, and spectacular mountain peaks. Take a walk to Inspiration Point or enjoy a scenic stroll around Jenny Lake while gazing up in awe at the surrounding landscape. Have a picnic, spot and moose or even a grizzly bear and enjoy the serenity of this remarkable place.
DAY 4 Yellowstone National Park
The crown jewel of the National Parks! The world's first national park. A mountain wilderness, home to grizzly bears, wolves, and herds of buffalo and elk. Visit Old Faitful and the Grand Prismatic Pool, Yellowstone Canyon, explore geysers throughout both the North and South loop. Spend two days exploring this huge and fascinating national park with your expert Guide. Don't forget your bathing suit for a soak in Mammoth natural hot spring!
DAY 5 Yellowstone National Park
Continue to discover Yellowstone with your guide. Go on hikes ranging from easy to moderate and 2 to 5 miles 3 to 8 km in length, and see more spectacular volcanic features. Your guide will tailor hikes to your group's abilities and interests
DAY 6 Yellowstone National Park and Rocky Mountains
Get up close and personal with some wildlife with a fun and educational visit to the Yellowstone Grizzly Bear and Wolf Discovery Center this morning. This afternoon get ready for more spectacular Rocky Mountain scenery. With three major canyons, the Provo Lake Region offers phenomenal views of the Rockies, fantastic walks and is the perfect spot for some lake side fun and a last night BBQ blow out!
DAY 7 Snow Canyon and Las Vegas
En route back to the bright lights of Sin City, explore the trails and dunes of beautiful Snow Canyon state park. Surrounded by ancient lava flows and red Navajo sandstone this state park is a real treat. Your seven(7) day camping trip to some of America's most beloved national parks concludes in Las Vegas in late afternoon.
Combine this tour with our award winning Southwest Highlights for an epic 14 day USA adventure and receive and discount on the second tour!
- Escorted Tour - 7D/6N.
- Operated by Bindlestiff Tours.
- National Park Hikes.
- Wildlife viewing opportunities.
- Mt Robson.
- Explore Whistler and Vancouver.
Mention any of these optional extras in your enquiry to have one of our consultants add to your travel itinerary quote:
- Valid for sale until 27 June 2019.
- Prices are per person Twin share and are a guide only.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency
fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the properties discretion.
- Airfare not included unless otherwise stated.
- Single supplement charges may be applicable.
- Additional conditions may apply for car hire, day tours, transfers and tickets please enquire for further details.
- A resort fee may apply at some properties, where this is the case, this fee has been added to the advertised price but may be payable direct - please ask your
travel consultant when booking.
- For an accurate quote, please submit a holiday enquiry form below; quotes are valid for 7 days..
Valid departure dates 23 June 2019, 14 July 2019, 11 August 2019, 8 September 2019
Looking for other travel dates? Enquire using the form below to have one of our consultants check for you: