6 Night Escorted Tour, Las Vegas to , USA.
DAY 1 - ZION NATIONAL PARK
Leaving the bright lights of Las Vegas behind us for a while we head out to Utah's finest National Park. Massive canyon walls and red sandstone cliffs ascend toward a brilliant blue sky. Challenge yourself to what's considered the best half day hike in the southwest by hiking a narrow ridgeline to Angels Landing. Take it easy exploring the pristine Emerald pools or enjoy a river hike deep in the narrows before enjoying a BBQ back at camp this evening.
DAY 2 - BRYCE NATIONAL PARK
A short drive today takes us to an elevation of 8000 ft into Bryce National Park. Take a stroll along the rim and marvel at the unique sandstone spires (hoodoos) that rise dramatically from the natural amphitheater. Hike down into the hoodoos for an up close and personal experience with this fascinating landscape. A soak in the outdoor hot tub back at camp will ease those hiking muscles and a night around the
campfire will end this day nicely.
DAY 3 & 4 - ARCHES AND CANYONLANDS NATIONAL PARKS
Explore this stunning landscape in a guided sunset hummer tour or hang of a sandstone cliff on one of our optional canyoneering adventures! Visit Arches National Park home to over 200 arches for a hike up to Delicate Arch. Enjoy walks in Canyonlands National Park where the Green river meets the Colorado in some of the most spectacular scenery the southwest has to offer. Swap tales of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid who used the canyons to hide from the law in miles away from the late 1800s, visit the local town and enjoy Utah's greatest adventure capital.
DAY 5 - MONUMENT VALLEY
Headed south we wind out way through more of USA Southwest's spectacular scenery to one of the most iconic locations on the planet. The background for many famous western movies and home to the Navajo Indians
you are in for a real treat today. Hop onboard a 4x4 jeep and enjoy an included Navajo guided tour of Monument Valley. Camp right along the rim, get ready to gaze up at the amazing starry skies and bag your front
row seat to a magnificient sun rise.
DAY 6 - ANTELOPE CANYON, HORSESHOE BEND, GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK SOUTH RIM
Enjoy an optional visit to the worlds most famous slot canyon-Antelope Canyon ($40- $50pp) this morning followed by a scenic walk to view Horseshoe Bend before heading to the Grand Canyon. Saving the best for last! After a brief visit to a Navajo trading post we follow the mighty Colorado River through the painted desert to one of the seven natural wonders of the world! Take in a birds eye view on an optional helicopter ride, stroll along the rim at sunset, take a hike into the one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth or simply relax in one the rim cafes a admire the view before one last cookout and campfire.
DAY 7 - LAS VEGAS
We get our kicks at Route 66 and arrive back in Sin City in plenty of time to relax poolside before heading for the strip for a nighth out.
- Escorted Tour - 7D/6N.
- Operated by Bindlestiff Tours.
- National Park Hikes.
- Historic Route 66 Birthplace.
- Wildlife viewing opportunities.
- Navajo Guided Jeep tour of Monument Valley.
- Grand Canyon sunet tour.
Mention any of these optional extras in your enquiry to have one of our consultants add to your travel itinerary quote:
Upgrade to a Hotels from an extra $1514 per person
- Valid for sale until 22 June 2019.
- Prices are per person Twin share and are a guide only.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency
fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the properties discretion.
- Airfare not included unless otherwise stated.
- Single supplement charges may be applicable.
- Additional conditions may apply for car hire, day tours, transfers and tickets please enquire for further details.
- A resort fee may apply at some properties, where this is the case, this fee has been added to the advertised price but may be payable direct - please ask your
travel consultant when booking.
- For an accurate quote, please submit a holiday enquiry form below; quotes are valid for 7 days..
Valid departure dates 21 April 2019,. 12 May 2019, 26 May 2019, 16 June 2019, 7 July 2019, 21 July 2019, 4 August 2019, 18 August 2019, 1 September 2019, 22 September 2019, 6 October 2019
Looking for other travel dates? Enquire using the form below to have one of our consultants check for you: