2 Night Escorted Tour, Las Vegas to , USA.
Enjoy our included Navajo guided jeep tour in iconic Monument Valley, experience the real Wild Wild West, immerse yourselves in the amazing Utah landscapes of Zion National Park, take in a bird's eye view of the Grand Canyon on an optional helicopter ride before headed back to the bright lights!
DAY 1 - ZION NATIONAL PARK AND BRYCE NATIONAL PARKS
Cut by the Virgin River, Zion Canyon is an impressive mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cliffs. Ancient petrified sand dunes towering over 2000 feet above the canyon floor make for an impressive landscape and a photographer's paradise. Zion National Park offers enchanting walks & hikes for every fitness level.
Stroll around the Emerald Pools trail, enjoy the Temple of Sinawava, the Great White Throne, Weeping Rock and visit the interpretive Human History museum where you can enjoy an entertaining rangers talk on the
After a full afternoon in Zion we head to Bryce Canyon, a giant natural amphitheater created by erosion along the eastern side of the Paunsaugunt Plateau, Bryce is distinctive due to geological structures called hoodoos. These red, orange and white spires provide spectacular views for park vistors. Bryce Canyon is considered by many to be the most scenically diverse place in the world.
DAY 2 - LAKE POWELL, ANTELOPE CANYON AND MONUMENT VALLEY
Headed past Lake Powell with an optional visit to Antelope Canyon, we wind our out way through more of USA Southwest's spectacular scenery to one of the most iconic locations on the planet. The backdrop for many famous westernmovies and home to the Navajo Indians you are in for a real treat today. Hop onboard a 4X4 jeep and enjoy an included Navajo guided tour of Monument Valley. Camp right along the rim and get ready to gaze up at the amazing starry skies, bag our front row seat to a magnificent sun rise. All camping equipment provided. Campground has hot showers, free WiFi, electricity
DAY 3 - THE GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK SOUTH RIM
Saving the best for last! After a brief visit to a traditional Navajo trading post we follow the mighty Colorado River through the Painted Desert to one of the seven natural wonders of the world! Take in a bird's eye view on an optional helicopter ride, stroll along the rim, take a hike into the one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth or simply relax in one the rim cafes and admire the magnificent view before heading back to the bright city lights of Las Vegas!
- Escorted Tour - 3D/2N.
- Operated by Bindlestiff Tours.
- All camping equipment including sleeping bag.
- 2 breakfasts and 3 sandwich-style lunches.
- Experience, fun and knowledegable.
- Park admission fees.
- Navajo Guided Jeep tour of Monument Valley.
- Tour of Grand Canyon national Park South Rim.
- No surcharges for solo travellers.
Mention any of these optional extras in your enquiry to have one of our consultants add to your travel itinerary quote:
- Valid for sale until 27 March 2019.
- Prices are per person Twin share and are a guide only.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency
fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the properties discretion.
- Airfare not included unless otherwise stated.
- Single supplement charges may be applicable.
- Additional conditions may apply for car hire, day tours, transfers and tickets please enquire for further details.
- A resort fee may apply at some properties, where this is the case, this fee has been added to the advertised price but may be payable direct - please ask your
travel consultant when booking.
- For an accurate quote, please submit a holiday enquiry form below; quotes are valid for 7 days..
Valid departure dates 8th April - 29 October 2019. Mondays and Thursdays
Looking for other travel dates? Enquire using the form below to have one of our consultants check for you: