Fables of the Peninsula aboard Eastern & Oriental Express, 6 Nights
Arrive independently at the Raffles Hotel for complimentary overnight stay.
The rest of the day is at your leisure, exploring the tropical gardens or sampling a famous Singapore Sling.
Enjoy breakfast and a private train check-in at the hotel, followed by a welcome reception aboard the train.
Sit down to your first decadent dinner in the opulent dining carriages. Complete the day with a nightcap in the Bar Car while listening to the nostalgic melodies performed by the resident pianist.
Following breakfast arrive at Kuala Lumpur Railway Station, choosing between two exciting city excursions.
Return to the train for lunch and continue your journey via coach transfer to the Cameron Highlands, the highest point in peninsular Malaysia.
Proceed to the Cameron Highlands Resort for an overnight stay, complete with a casual dinner at the resort.
Start the day with your choice of tour; visit the famed Best of Highlands tea plantation with several tasting opportunities, or discover the jungle's flora and fauna on the Jim Thompson trail.
After checking out of the hotel, sit down to a decadent Western or Japanese menu at Gonbei Restaurant.
Return to the train at Ipoh Station and prepare for this evening's formal dinner.
This morning disembark and transfer to the island of Penang, where several excursions are available to you.
After your chosen tour return to the train and wnjoy time at leisure. Both lunch and diner are served on board
Start the day with a refreshing ride to the pier of Baan Huay Yang, a charming fishing town.
Transfer to the island of Koh Chaan. This picturesque island is part of the surrounding national park and features stunning cliffs that are home to thousands of bird colonies.
Continue your adventure with a boat ride to coastal Nishaville for a beachside seafood barbecue.
Return to the train for a farewell cocktail reception and a formal dinner.
Arrive and disembark in Bangkok.
- 1 night 5-star accommodation at Raffles Hotel, Singapore, including breakfast.
- 1 night 5-star accommodation at the Cameron Highlands Resort, including dinner and breakfast.
- 5 days/4 nights rail journey from Singapore to Bangkok onboard the Eastern & Oriental Express.
- EXPO EXCLUSIVE BONUS - USD200 Onboard Credit* Off Train Excursions in Kuala Lumpur, the Highlands and Penang, Boat ride to Hat Wanakon Beach with Lunch.
- All table d'hote meals and accommodation on board based on two people sharing.
Mention any of these optional extras in your enquiry to have one of our consultants add to your travel itinerary quote:
- Valid for sale until 28 February 2019.
- Prices are per person twin share and are a guide only.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
- Airfare not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions may apply for car hire, day tours, transfers and tickets - please enquire for further details.
- A resort fee may apply at some properties, where this is the case, this fee has been added to the advertised price but may be payable direct - please ask your travel consultant when booking.
- For an accurate quote, please submit a holiday enquiry form below; quotes are valid for 7 days..
Travel DatesOnly on 12 October 2019
Looking for other travel dates? Enquire using the form below to have one of our consultants check for you: