Singapore to Bangkok aboard Eastern & Oriental Express, 6 Nights.
A luxurious private cabin is a stylish sanctuary for your trip, with windows perfect for watching the scenery unfold. A steward is on call 24 hours a day to ensure every need is met.
Share experiences with fellow guests over cocktails and dinner. Visit exotic sites and luxury destinations to meet local characters.
Our inspiring adventures will create unforgettable memories that will leave you wanting more.
Train Itinerary: HIGHLIGHTS: Singapore -Kuala Lumpur- River Kwai Bangkok -
Depart from Singapore and settle into your private cabin as the train rolls through the southern Malaysian countryside.
Dinner is served in one of the luxurious dining cars.
Afterwards, head to the Bar Car to relax with fellow travellers or retire to your cosy converted cabin.
After breakfast arrive at Kuala Kangsar. Travel by coach to Labu Kabong to discover rural Malaysian life with a warm welcome ceremony from the villagers. Take a guided tour through lush rice paddies ending with refreshments and a chance to sample local produce. Alternatively, advanced trekkers can follow our expert naturalist on an invigorating hill-trek. We recommend long sleeves, trousers and suitable footwear for this choice. Cold towels and refreshments await at the top while you take in the spectacular panoramic views.
Rejoin the train for a refreshing cocktail accompanied by live piano music before a glamorous final dinner on board.
Return to the train and enjoy a relaxing afternoon at your leisure as you continue your journey to Thailand.
A decadent dinner is served onboard.
This morning alight at Kanchanaburi for your choice of tour.
The classic includes guided visits to the River Kawi Bridge and Thai-Burma Railway Museum. Tracks to Unseen Thailand tour will have you biking through rice paddies, stopping off at local farm. The Local Flavours tour explores the wet market, a rice noodle house and combines a raft cruise with a cooking class.
Return to the train for lunch, before ending your journey in Bangkok in the late afternoon.
- 2 nights accommodation at the 5-star Parkroyal On Pickering Singapore in a Superior Room.
- 2 nights accommodation at the 4½-star Siam@Siam Design Hotel in a Deluxe Room including breakfast.
- Singapore city tour.
- Bangkok City and temples tour.
- Return private vehicle transfers in Bangkok.
- 2 night journey aboard Eastern & Oriental Express from Singapore to Bangkok in a Pullman Cabin.
- EXPO EXCLUSIVE BONUS - USD200 Onboard Credit* Off Train Excursions.
- All table d'hote meals and accommodation on board based on two people sharing.
Mention any of these optional extras in your enquiry to have one of our consultants add to your travel itinerary quote:
- Upgrade to a State cabin from an extra $2025 per person
- Valid for sale until 28 February 2019.
- Prices are per person twin share and are a guide only.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
- Airfare not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions may apply for car hire, day tours, transfers and tickets - please enquire for further details.
- A resort fee may apply at some properties, where this is the case, this fee has been added to the advertised price but may be payable direct - please ask your travel consultant when booking.
- For an accurate quote, please submit a holiday enquiry form below; quotes are valid for 7 days..
Travel DatesOnly on 21 April 2019
Looking for other travel dates? Enquire using the form below to have one of our consultants check for you: