Peppers Beacon, Queenstown
Flights may depart from other Australian airports, please ask your travel agent for more information. Air New Zealand delivers a uniquely Kiwi experience to more than 13 million customers who fly to, from and within New Zealand each year. With alliance partner Virgin Australia, Air New Zealand offers connections from 35 cities across Australia into 26 cities around New Zealand, and onwards travel to 27 international destinations across the South Pacific, Australia, Asia, Europe and North & South America. Peppers Beacon, Queenstown is situated on pristine Lake Wakatipu, an easy five-minute level walk from the centre of town - Many of the resort's hotel rooms and two and three bedroom suites offer superb views of the stunning lake and picturesque Remarkables Mountains. A breakfast lounge, outdoor barbeque area, and sauna and gymnasium are also available onsite - The property is located near dozens of restaurants, outdoor cafes, and pubs that occupy the breezy waterfront and easy- going pedestrian malls of central Queenstown. Numerous shops offer adventure activities that have made this area famous - from bungy jumping and winter skiing to cruises through picturesque Milford Sound and tramping across spectacular terrain.
- Return economy class airfare to Queenstown including prepaid taxes.
- 5 nights accommodation at the 4.5-star Peppers Beacon in a 2 Bedroom Garden Suite.
- Return private vehicle transfers from Queenstown Airport to Hotel
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1949*
Brisbane from $1839*
Melbourne from $1815*
Perth from $2365*
Sydney from $1829*
Mention any of these optional extras in your enquiry to have one of our consultants add to your travel itinerary quote:
- Add Skyline Gondola with SKYLINE QUEENSTOWN from an extra $41 per person
- Valid for sale until 31 January 2019.
- Prices are per person twin share and are a guide only.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the properties discretion.
- Airfare not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions may apply for car hire, day tours, transfers and tickets please enquire for further details.
- A resort fee may apply at some properties, where this is the case, this fee has been added to the advertised price but may be payable direct - please ask your travel consultant when booking.
- For an accurate quote, please submit a holiday enquiry form below; quotes are valid for 7 days..
Travel Dates20 Apr 2019 - 15 Jun 2019
Looking for other travel dates? Enquire using the form below to have one of our consultants check for you: