Indian Pacific - Sydney Explorer & Hunter Valley, 6 Nights, Gold Service
Stepping aboard the mighty Indian Pacific, you'll feel a great sense of anticipation as this unforgettable Australian adventure begins to unfold. Whether you're journeying from the Indian Ocean to the Pacific or the other way round, you'll be making your way across the longest stretch of straight railway track in the world.
Enjoy the picturesque views as you weave your way into Sydney where you have the next 3 nights to enjoy the highlights of Sydney including Manly Beach, Bondi Beach, Darling Harbour, the historical Rocks area, Opera House, Harbour Bridge as well as a Sydney Harbour cruise with buffet lunch. Take a trip up to the Hunter Valley and xplore the fertile Hunter Valley and taste award-winning regional food and wine. Enjoy private vineyard inspections and learn of the winemaking process. Spend your time strolling amongst the vineyards, purchase some wines, or just enjoy the beautiful Australian countryside.
- 3 nights onboard the Indian Pacific, Gold Service, Twin Cabin Perth to Sydney.
- All meals plus standard beverages onboard the Indian Pacific.
- Off Train Excursions and Outback Experiences on the Indian Pacific.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4-star Seasons Harbour Plaza Sydney in a Studio Deluxe Room.
- Spectacular Sydney with Captain Cook Luncheon Cruise.
- Hunter Valley Harvest Wine Experience with a two course lunch at Hunter Valley Resort, 3 wine tastings and a wine appreciation tour.
Mention any of these optional extras in your enquiry to have one of our consultants add to your travel itinerary quote:
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 October 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Travel DatesOnly on 21 January 2018
Looking for other travel dates? Enquire using the form below to have one of our consultants check for you: