A self-drive holiday is the perfect way to get out and see a destination exactly the way you like. Go where you want to go, see what you want to see, and wake up each morning in a new place. When you're in control and the wide-open road is ahead of you, you can't help but be happy.
New Zealand, Australia and South Africa are just a few destinations perfect self-drive holidays and Infinity Holidays can tailor make an itinerary to suit you. Wether you prefer each day and night planned out, or you are happy with wheels and an accommodation pass and the freedom to see where the wind takes you, we can arrange it for you.
For road trip itinerary inspiration see some idea's below. You'll find car hire itinerary's with each day's route planned, along with attactions, sightseeing and selected accommodation for a night or two. Campervan itinerary's are also featured, including attractions and sightseeing plus a park pass for overnighting in your camper. Each itinerary can be modified and be switched to either motorhome or car hire to create your perfect escape.
New Zealand Self-Drive
- 2 nights accommodation at the 4-star self rated Strahan Village in a Hilltop Harbourview Executive.
- 2 day car hire of a Hyundai i20 or similar (pick up Hobart, drop off Hobart).
- Morning Heritage Cruise: includes Standard seat - Main deck centre, Buffet lunch, Strahan, Hells gate, Liberty Points fish farms, Sarah Island guided tour, Gordon River, Heritage Landing board walk, Huon Pine Sawmill, Macquarie Harbour.
- 5 nights accommodation at the 4-star Mantra Towers of Chevron in a 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom.
- Weekly Housekeeping service.
- 5 day car hire of a Toyota Corolla or similar (pick up Gold Coast Coolangatta Airport, drop off Gold Coast Coolangatta Airport).
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary General Admission: includes Amazing Australian Native Wildlife, Koalas, Kangaroos, Crocodiles, Cassowary to name a few, Wildlife shows and feedings, Aboriginal Didgeridoo and Dance performances, Miniature Train & Wild Island Kids playground, Wildlife Hospital precinct, Forest Walk.