This bustling metropolis is famed as the centre of the nation’s film and television industry, featuring famous sites such as the Chinese Theatre, Hollywood Walk of Fame and of course, the Hollywood Sign itself. Providing magnificent views, it is definitely worth hiking up the Hollywood Hills, or taking a horse-riding tour instead, to see the beautiful city from a different angle. At night time, the Griffith Observatory shows off the uninterrupted city skyline lit up in a golden glow. To get up close and personal with the City of Angels, enjoy the beach culture over in Santa Monica, or shop up a storm in Beverly Hills. If you can, catch a game of baseball or basketball and maybe see the LA Dodgers or LA Lakers in action!
It is a well-known fact that Los Angeles is bursting with great music venues. All you need to do is take a walk down Sunset Boulevard and you will come across the likes of The Viper Room, Whiskey-a-Go-Go, El Cid and Hollywood Palladium. There are just so many options for you to experience some great live music, so make sure you check out a gig or two while you’re in Beverley Hills.
The magnificent beaches on California’s coastline enjoy some of the best sunsets in the world. Make your way over to Santa Monica and visit the posh retail, dining and entertainment area at Third Street Promenade before relaxing with a walk along Santa Monica Pier. Venice Beach, with its whacky reputation for being eccentric, is a must see while experiencing the beach culture near Los Angeles. Be prepared to see crazy-costumed rollerbladers alongside incredible street performers. It’s definitely worth hiring a bicycle and riding along the footpaths to take in the awesome atmosphere of this unique place.
If there’s one thing Americans love, it’s their sport. Arguably, the top three sports in America are Football, Baseball and Basketball. To really feel the patriotic spirit, why not catch a game featuring one of the state’s own, such as the LA Rams, LA Dodgers or LA Lakers. The Staples Center and Dodger Stadium are fantastic arenas to check out some world-class sport.
The Infinity Experience
Hollywood Walk of FameShutterstock
- Return economy class airfare to Los Angeles including prepaid taxes.
- 5 nights accommodation at the 3-star Ramada Plaza West Hollywood in a Standard Room.
- Ethnic Food & Culture Tour.
- Return shared transfers from Los Angeles Airport to Hotel.
- BONUS 1 FREE night, stay 5 nights, pay for 4.
- Why not add: a San Diego Tour from an extra $316*.
- 4 nights accommodation at the 4-star Viceroy Santa Monica in a Viceroy Deluxe King Room.
- Complimentary highspeed Wi-Fi.
- Guaranteed room upgrade (upon check-in).
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine or choice of bottled water.
- Daily morning coffee by Umbria served until 10AM.
- 10% off food from Cast Restaurant and Lounge .
- Return seat in vehicle transfers from Airport to Hotel.
- BONUS 1 FREE night, stay 4 nights, pay for 3.