ALL ABOARD FOR A HOLIDAY AT SEA
Cruising is now more popular than ever and is an accessible holiday for everyone from families to singles. There are many different cruise styles, companies, itineraries and destinations now on offer with a choice of more than 300 distinctive ships both small and large and around 2000 ports of call around the world.
On a cruise you can completely unwind, experience new cultures, dance the night away, feast on fabulous cuisine, learn new skills and wake up to a brand new port almost every day. If you can’t decide on the ideal cruise then let our expert cruise consultants provide you with exceptional service and advice. With their extensive cruise knowledge and passion for travel you can feel confident that your dream come true holiday will become a reality.
Which cruise is right for you?
- Ocean Cruising – Set sail on your floating resort. Relax and be pampered or go non-stop the choice is yours. Perfect for couples and families.
- Adventure & Small Ship Cruising – Journey to some of the most remote regions cruising has to offer. Enjoy the experience of small group excursions and leave the crowds behind.
- River Cruising – Intimate, exciting, beautiful.... explore the world’s great waterways and arrive right in the heart of your destination on a river cruise.
- Outside from:$10619Balcony from:$11519Suite from:$1271921 Day River Cruise & Stay departing Amsterdam..
- Return economy class airfare to Europe including prepaid taxes.
- 3 Night pre-cruise accommodation in Amsterdam at Pulitzer Amsterdam including breakfast.
- Holland Attraction Pass.
- 14 Night cruise onboard Viking Embla in a standard twin share stateroom.
- All onboard meals in multiple dining venues with open seating, featuring regional cialties and including Welcome Cocktail Reception & Farewell Dinner.
- Beer, wine and soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner.
- 12 Guided tours with audio headset.
- Culture Curriculum.
- All tipping & gratuities.
- All port charges.
- 3 Night post-cruise accommodation in Budapest at Boscolo Budapest Autograph Collection including Buffet breakfast daily.
- Grand City Tour of Budapest.
- Private Vehicle Transfer from Amsterdam Airport to Hotel.
- Private Vehicle Transfer from Amsterdam Hotel to Cruise Port.
- Private Vehicle Transfer from Budapest Cruise Port to Budapest Hotel.
- Private Vehicle Transfer from Budapest Hotel to Airport.
- FREE Wi-Fi.
- FLY FREE*.
- SAVE* $1000* per stateroom.
- Standard category E outside cabin from $10,619*pp.
- French Balcony category D cabin from $11,519*pp.
- Veranda category B cabin from $12,719*pp.
- All savings are already included in the advertised price.
- See your Travel Agent as Terms & Conditions Apply
- Balcony from:$1139027 Day European cruise and tour departing Rome..
- Return Emirates economy class airfare from Australia to Italy including prepaid taxes.
- 1 Night pre-cruise accommodation staying in a 4-star hotel in Rome.
- 11 Night Cruise, from Rome, onboard Celebrity Reflection in a twin share Balcony cabin.
- All main meals & entertainment on board.
- 2 nights post-cruise accommodation staying in a 4-star hotel in Rome.
- 11 nights accommodation staying in boutique properties.
- 11 European breakfasts, 1 lunch and 6 evening meals.
- Highlights: Tuscan cooking class and lunch; Truffle hunt in Piedmont; 2 wine tastings and 1 liquor tasting.
- Entrance included to: San Fruttuoso Abbey, Isola Madre & Isola Bella, Baptistery of St John in Pisa, Grinzane Cavour Castle.
- Experienced Back-Roads Driver & Tour Leader.
- Local guide in Florence.
- Premium mini-coach transportation.
- 1 night post tour accommodation staying in a hotel in Venice.
- One way airport to hotel shared transfer.
- Return hotel to port shared transfer.
- Port charges & government fees.
- Bonus Classic Beverage Package onboard Celebrity Reflection .
- Bonus $50 onboard credit per cabin.
- Bonus Save over $2800* per couple
- 10 Night cruise, from Vancouver, onboard Queen Elizabeth based on an Inside twin share cabin.
- All main meals and entertainment on board.
- Port charges and government fees.
- Cunard Alaska Launch.
- On sale from 01 November 2017 to 31 December 2017.
- Bonus Onboard Credit :.
- US$270* to spend per Inside cabin.
- US$290* to spend per Outside cabin.
- US$480* to spend per Balcony cabin.
- US$580* to spend per Princess Suite.
- See your Travel Agent as Terms & Conditions Apply ##Fares are cruise only per person, in AUD, in complete twin cabins, based on lead categories per meta stated, inclusive of all discounts, taxes and charges (which are subject to change).
- Not combinable with any other offer.
- Supplements apply for other cabin categories.
- Some outside and balcony staterooms have an obstructed view.
- A deposit of 10% is required to secure your booking.
- This deposit is refundable until 180 days from sailing please refer to the latest Cunard brochure for full cancellation policy.
- Grades, staterooms and preferred dining times are subject to availability.
- Should you not receive a stateroom assignment at the time of booking; one will be assigned to you at Cunard's discretion closer to the time of sailing.
- Accessible cabins are available upon request and also subject to availability should you require one, please ask your travel agent or call the Cunard reservations centre to make this request.
- Onboard credit listed is in USD, per person, applies to the first two guests sharing a cabin, is non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash or be used at the medical centre or casino and is only applicable to bookings made on the Launch fare.
- Past "Cunard" passengers booking before 31 December 2017 will be entitled to a 5% discount off the launch fare (discount has not been applied to fares shown).
- Offer ends 31 December 2017 unless sold out prior.
- A reasonable number of cabins have been set aside at these fares.
- Once this offer ends, fares may revert to a higher fare or may also be discounted, fares are subject to availability.
- Please contact Cunard for 3rd / 4th and single occupancy fares.
- To be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions contained in the latest Cunard brochure which passengers will be bound by.
- Port order and content for all itineraries may vary due to final berth or anchorage availability - please check at time of booking.
- Whilst all information is correct at time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal.
Ship of the month - Majestic Princess
Princess Cruises has announced that its latest ship, the spectacular Majestic Princess, will be based in Sydney over the 2018-19 summer season.
Majestic Princess is the newest sister ship to Royal Princess® and Regal Princess®, offering the Princess experience and signature favorites you've always loved, plus exciting new features with a Chinese flair. She is also the first ship in our fleet to feature a brand-new Seawitch livery design at her bow with hair flowing toward the stern.
Sydney - At Sea - Brisbane - At Sea - Darwin - At Sea - Singaproe - At sea - Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), Vietnam - At Sea - Kaohsiung, Taiwan - At Sea - Hong Kong
19 Night cruise, from Sydney to Hong Kong, onboard Majestic Princess based on an Inside twin share cabin.
All main meals and entertainment onboard.
Port charges and government fees.
Top 5 Cruise Destinations
- South Pacific – tropical island escapes
- Australia – backyard coastal wonders
- New Zealand – fields of fire & fjords
- Asia – exotic treasures
- Europe – culture & ancient wonders