ALL ABOARD FOR A HOLIDAY AT SEA
Cruising is now more popular than ever and is an accessible holiday for everyone from families to singles. There are many different cruise styles, companies, itineraries and destinations now on offer with a choice of more than 300 distinctive ships both small and large and around 2000 ports of call around the world.
On a cruise you can completely unwind, experience new cultures, dance the night away, feast on fabulous cuisine, learn new skills and wake up to a brand new port almost every day. If you can’t decide on the ideal cruise then let our expert cruise consultants provide you with exceptional service and advice. With their extensive cruise knowledge and passion for travel you can feel confident that your dream come true holiday will become a reality.
Which cruise is right for you?
- Ocean Cruising – Set sail on your floating resort. Relax and be pampered or go non-stop the choice is yours. Perfect for couples and families.
- Adventure & Small Ship Cruising – Journey to some of the most remote regions cruising has to offer. Enjoy the experience of small group excursions and leave the crowds behind.
- River Cruising – Intimate, exciting, beautiful.... explore the world’s great waterways and arrive right in the heart of your destination on a river cruise.
- 7 Night cruise, from Amsterdam return, onboard Nieuw Statendam in a Balcony twin share cabin.
- All main meals & entertainment on board.
- Port charges & government fees.
- BONUS US$50* Onboard Credit to spend per cabin.
- Book by 28th February to receive:.
- Upgrades and Reduced Deposits.
- Book a Suite to receive a further US$200* Onboard Credit per suite.
- Upgrades only applicable on certain categories and departure dates, speak with your Travel Adviser for details.
- Terms and Conditions Apply.
Ship of the month - Majestic Princess
Princess Cruises has announced that its latest ship, the spectacular Majestic Princess, will be based in Sydney over the 2018-19 summer season.
Majestic Princess is the newest sister ship to Royal Princess® and Regal Princess®, offering the Princess experience and signature favorites you've always loved, plus exciting new features with a Chinese flair. She is also the first ship in our fleet to feature a brand-new Seawitch livery design at her bow with hair flowing toward the stern.
Sydney - At Sea - Brisbane - At Sea - Darwin - At Sea - Singaproe - At sea - Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), Vietnam - At Sea - Kaohsiung, Taiwan - At Sea - Hong Kong
19 Night cruise, from Sydney to Hong Kong, onboard Majestic Princess based on an Inside twin share cabin.
All main meals and entertainment onboard.
Port charges and government fees.
Top 5 Cruise Destinations
- South Pacific – tropical island escapes
- Australia – backyard coastal wonders
- New Zealand – fields of fire & fjords
- Asia – exotic treasures
- Europe – culture & ancient wonders