Infinity Holidays and Cover-More Consumer Promotion
Travel Expo 2018
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
3. The Promoter is Cover-More Insurance Services Pty Ltd (ABN 95 003 114 145) of Level 2, 60 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 Australia (Promoter).
4. Total Promotional Period in store and by Expo
5. Subject to clause 6, entry is open to all Australian residents who purchase a Cover-More travel insurance policy and an Infinity Holidays package within the Promotional Period at the Travel Expo or in store expos, reside in Australia, are the age of 18 years or over, as of the date of entry, and who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (Eligible Entrants).
6. Employees, immediate families of the Promoter are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
7. Eligibility to enter the draw is based on a booking being made and a deposit being paid, along with a Cover-More’s travel insurance policy being paid for in full within the Promotional Period.
8. If either the Infinity Holidays package or Cover-More’s travel insurance policy is cancelled or refunded before the draw it will not be considered a valid entry.
9. No split policies (i.e. 2 adults travelling together must appear under the same policy number) will be accepted.
10. The total prize pool is up to $10,000 (excluding GST). It consists of 5 x $2,000 vouchers to put towards their Infinity Holidays booking.
11. There will be 1 winner drawn from each state: QLD, NSW, SA, VIC and WA.
12. Infinity Credit is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. In the event that the prize winners’ package is less than $2000, any un-used credit will be forfeited
13. The draws will take place at the Promoter’s premises, 60 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060 on the following dates:
a) Sydney - 12:00pm ADST 5 March 2018
b) Adelaide - 12:00pm ADST 5 March 2018
c) Brisbane - 12:00pm ADST 19 March 2018
d) Melbourne - 12:00pm ADST 26 February 2018
e) Perth - 12:00pm ADST 19 March 2018
14. The winners will be informed by email within 7 business days of the close of the Promotion.
15. The results of the draw will be published online on the Infinity Holidays web-site on 23rd March 2018 at 12:00PM AEDST.
16. If a prize is won and unclaimed that prize will be returned to the Promoter and a re-draw will be conducted from the pool of eligible customers on 24 November 2017 at 12:00PM AEDST at Cover-More, 60 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060.
Further Terms & Conditions
17. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
18. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
19. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
20. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
23. Subject to State legislation, the Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner's nominated address. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection Statement
Copyright, Statutory Guarantees, Waiver & Liability
25. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
26. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners agree to grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
27. Winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
28. The Promoter (subject to State legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use "scripting" is not permitted and will not be accepted.
29. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
30. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State of Australia ('Non-Excludable Guarantees').
31. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its' officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable Guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/21451