Rail journeys to suit every travel itinerary and budget
Whether your train travels are close to home or as far as Europe and beyond we are able to offer an extraordinary holiday experience by rail.
Infinity Rail's extensive range of products extends to train tickets, rail passes and luxurious journeys for rail travel throughout UK/Europe, US/Canada, Asia, India, New Zealand and Australia and we have direct access to a large number of rail reservation systems enabling us to provide the best prices and availability for train travel around the world.
We are the specialists in creating tailor-made rail holidays and we offer a combination of rail, accommodation and sightseeing packages to make your holiday experience one to remember for many years to come.
Browse through our range of package itineraries or visit the Contact Us page to request a tailor-made quote.
- 7 Night Package: 1 night 3-star accommodation at the Authentic Hanoi Boutique Hotel, Hanoi, in a Superior Room including Breakfast.
- Private transfer from Hanoi hotel to Hanoi station.
- Overnight train journey onboard the Victoria Express train from Hanoi to Lao Cai based on Twin occupancy in a Deluxe 2 Berth Cabin.
- Private transfer from Lao Cai Station to Sapa Hotel.
- 2 nights 4-Star accommodation at the Victoria Sapa Resort and Spa Hotel, Sapa in a Deluxe Room including Buffet Breakfast.
- Private transfer from Sapa Hotel to Lao Cai station.
- Overnight train journey onboard the Victoria Express train from Lao Cai to Hanoi based on Twin occupancy in a Deluxe 2 Berth Cabin.
- Private transfer from Hanoi station to Hanoi hotel.
- 2 nights 3-star accommodation at the Authentic Hanoi Boutique Hotel, Hanoi, in a Superior Room including Breakfast.
- 7 Days Consecutive Japan Rail Adult Ordinary Pass.
- 2 nights 3-star accommodation at Pearl Hotel Kayabacho, Tokyo in a Standard Double.
- 2 nights 3-star accommodation at the Urban Hotel Kyoto-Nijo Premium in a Standard Twin Room.
- 2 nights 3-star accommodation at the Osaka Castle Hotel, Osaka, in a Standard Twin Room.
- Tokyo Walking Tour - Edo Kagurazaka.
- Kyoto Cycling Tour.
Product of the Month
Since 1990, the Rocky Mountaineer has carried guests high into the heart of the Canadian Rockies, past the picture perfect coloured lakes and dense, lush landscapes to lively, cosmopolitan cities and the quaint rural villages that dot the Canadian landscape.
In 2016 there are exciting changes to the Rocky Mountaineer:
1. All Domes, All the Time - in 2016, Rocky Mountaineer will have an ALL-DOME fleet with two superior classes of service - GoldLeaf Service and SilverLeaf Service.
2. Three Holland America Cruise Ships - In 2016, the Nieuw Amsterdam will be available with Rocky Mountainer packages starting or ending in Vancouver. the ms Amsterdam and ms Westerdam will continue to be combined with Rocky Mountaineer packages beginning or ending in Seattle.
3. New Hotels - Rocky Mountaineer have added additional hotel options in Banff. These new hotels are: Banff International Hotel, Fox Hotel & Suites, Banff Park Lodge and Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge.
4. New Package - Western Explorer Excursion has been added to Rocky's 2016 packages. This package condenses the best selling Western Explorer package into a shorter 5-night itinerary.
5. Season Extended - Heavy September demand means September dates sell out quickly. Therefore Rocky have lengthened the 2016 season to run 2 weeks longer ending on 15 October.
6. Rainforest to Gold Rush - Rocky Mountaineers Rainforest to Gold Rush route will be a three day journey beginning in 2016. The former Whistler Sea to Sky Climb route will be the first or last day of the Rainforest to Gold Rush journey.
Infinity Rail Recommends
- Eurostar – London to Paris
- Kiwi Rail – New Zealand
- Rocky Mountaineer – Canada
- Wilhelm Tell Express – Switzerland
- AMTRAK – USA