Rail journeys to suit every travel itinerary and budget
Whether your train travels are close to home or as far as Europe and beyond we are able to offer an extraordinary holiday experience by rail.
Infinity Rail's extensive range of products extends to train tickets, rail passes and luxurious journeys for rail travel throughout UK/Europe, US/Canada, Asia, India, New Zealand and Australia and we have direct access to a large number of rail reservation systems enabling us to provide the best prices and availability for train travel around the world.
We are the specialists in creating tailor-made rail holidays and we offer a combination of rail, accommodation and sightseeing packages to make your holiday experience one to remember for many years to come.
Browse through our range of package itineraries or visit the Contact Us page to request a tailor-made quote.
- 1 nights accommodation at the 3½-star Devere Hotel Sydney in a Superior Room; including buffet breakfast daily.
- 3 night journey on The Indian Pacific Gold Service, Sydney to Adelaide; includes Twin Cabin featuring a comfortable 3-seater lounge for relaxing during the day that converts to an upper and lower sleeping berth at night, all meals served in the Restaurant Carriage, access to the Gold Lounge Carriage, FREE amenities, welcome kit and use of fresh bath towels, private ensuite featuring a compact toilet, wash basin and shower in twin cabins, off train tours, with choice of tours at selected locations, all standard beverages whilst on board whilst dining or in the Outback Explorer Lounge & fuel surcharge.
- 2 nights accommodation at the 3½-star Adelaide Paringa Motel in a Queen Room; includes continental breakfast daily..
- 1 nights accommodation at the 4½-star Miller Apartments, Adelaide in a 1 Bedroom Deluxe Apartment; incuding FREE unlimited wireless Internet.
- 2 nights accommodation at the 4½-star myTime PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney in a Superior Room; including buffet breakfast daily, myTime BONUS FREE voucher for welcome drink & myTime BONUS FREE wi-fi.
- 3 Night Journey on The Indian Pacific (Gold Service) from Adelaide to Sydney, all meals, access to the Gold Lounge Carriage, FREE amenities, welcome kit & use of fresh bath towels, private ensuite featuring a compact toilet, wash basin & shower in twin cabins, off train tours, all standard beverages & fuel surcharge..
- 2 nights accommodation at the self rated 4-star Adelaide Meridien Hotel and Apartments in a Standard Room; including a la carte breakfast daily, FREE wi-fi & FREE Welcome drink.
- 3 Night journey on The Ghan - Gold Service Twin, Adelaide to Alice Springs; includes a Private Twin Cabin, off train tours, with choice of tours at selected locations, all meals on board served in the Queen Adelaide Restaurant, all standard beverages, FREE hotel transfer to or from The Ghan in Darwin to selected hotels. FREE amenities & welcome kit, private ensuite facilities with a compact toilet, wash basin & shower & fuel surcharge.
- 2 nights accommodation at the 4½-star Lasseters Hotel, Alice Springs in a Standard Room; including buffet breakfast daily, FREE wi-fi & FREE bicycle hire..
Product of the Month
Since 1990, the Rocky Mountaineer has carried guests high into the heart of the Canadian Rockies, past the picture perfect coloured lakes and dense, lush landscapes to lively, cosmopolitan cities and the quaint rural villages that dot the Canadian landscape.
In 2016 there are exciting changes to the Rocky Mountaineer:
1. All Domes, All the Time - in 2016, Rocky Mountaineer will have an ALL-DOME fleet with two superior classes of service - GoldLeaf Service and SilverLeaf Service.
2. Three Holland America Cruise Ships - In 2016, the Nieuw Amsterdam will be available with Rocky Mountainer packages starting or ending in Vancouver. the ms Amsterdam and ms Westerdam will continue to be combined with Rocky Mountaineer packages beginning or ending in Seattle.
3. New Hotels - Rocky Mountaineer have added additional hotel options in Banff. These new hotels are: Banff International Hotel, Fox Hotel & Suites, Banff Park Lodge and Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge.
4. New Package - Western Explorer Excursion has been added to Rocky's 2016 packages. This package condenses the best selling Western Explorer package into a shorter 5-night itinerary.
5. Season Extended - Heavy September demand means September dates sell out quickly. Therefore Rocky have lengthened the 2016 season to run 2 weeks longer ending on 15 October.
6. Rainforest to Gold Rush - Rocky Mountaineers Rainforest to Gold Rush route will be a three day journey beginning in 2016. The former Whistler Sea to Sky Climb route will be the first or last day of the Rainforest to Gold Rush journey.
Infinity Rail Recommends
- Eurostar – London to Paris
- Kiwi Rail – New Zealand
- Rocky Mountaineer – Canada
- Wilhelm Tell Express – Switzerland
- AMTRAK – USA