Rail journeys to suit every travel itinerary and budget
Whether your train travels are close to home or as far as Europe and beyond we are able to offer an extraordinary holiday experience by rail.
Infinity Rail's extensive range of products extends to train tickets, rail passes and luxurious journeys for rail travel throughout UK/Europe, US/Canada, Asia, India, New Zealand and Australia and we have direct access to a large number of rail reservation systems enabling us to provide the best prices and availability for train travel around the world.
We are the specialists in creating tailor-made rail holidays and we offer a combination of rail, accommodation and sightseeing packages to make your holiday experience one to remember for many years to come.
Browse through our range of package itineraries or visit the Contact Us page to request a tailor-made quote.
Browse Rail Holidays
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 4 star Grange Strathmore Hotel London in a Superior Room including Breakfast.
- 3 Nights accommodation at the 4 star Hotel Waldorf Madeleine Paris in a Standard Room including Breakfast.
- 7 night Chateuax, Rivers, Wine cruise onboard Viking Forseti from Bordeaux to Bordeaux based on twin share in a Catorgory E Cabin, including 5 guided tours, all onboard meals,Culture Curriculum, port charges and all tipping/gratuities.
- Oneway rail travel from London to Paris onboard the Eurostar in 1st class Seat.
- Oneway rail travel from Paris to Bordeaux in 1st class seat.
- 3 Day Paris Visite Travel card zones 1-5.
- Booking and handling fees.
- BONUS - Book before 30 September 2014 and receive complimentary onboard beverage package including unlimited wine, beer, premium cocktails, soft drinks, juices and specialty coffees.
LONDON & FRANCE
Product of the Month
Eurostar is the high speed train that has revolutionised travel between London and Europe since 1994. Operating at 300km/h, it’s just over 2 hours from St Pancras International in Central London to the heart of Paris. Eurostar is the ultimate European travel experience. Add on a France Rail Pass for extensive and convenient travel on the national rail network of France.
Why Travel on Eurostar?
- City Centre to City Centre in 2.15hrs
- Prices starting from $81*pp
- Up to 19 Services daily
- 30 minute minimum check in
- UK and France customs clearance completed prior to embarkation
- Full use of mobile and laptops except during Channel tunnel transit (20 minutes)